Skills: Environmental Engineer, Environmental, Safety & Training
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
POLLUTION CONTROL SUPV (DOHA/DUKHAN)
Primary Purpose of Job
Manage the daily activities of an allocated response base. Identify and assess the hazards and risks of potential incidents in their operational area. Command emergency response teams from their base as well as controlling local authorities, contractors, international organisations and volunteers during larger operations.
• BSc or HND in Mechanical, Environmental or Marine disciplines.
• Certified to IMO level - Management of Spill Incidents.
• Trained in NEBOSH, IOSH or other internationally recognised safety standards.
Experience & Skills
• 10 year oil pollution response experience both on and offshore.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Excellent communication skills, with high leadership qualities.
• Good management skills are essential for this position.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa