Baker Hughes has identified the need for a Strategic Account Sales Manager - Upstream Chemicals to own and strengthen our strategic partnerships with key customers across North America. The Strategic Account Sales Manager - Upstream Chemicals will ensure that sales strategies are aligned with our customer's goals and will leverage strong customer relationships at all levels for sustained profitable growth.Essential Responsibilities:
- Own the development and implementation of strategic sales plans that align with customer's business plan to accelerate BHGE market share growth.
- Assure strategies are consistent with overall objectives for the organization.
- Proactively identify and approach new potential strategic customers.
- Build strong relationships with key customers at corporate, regional, and field offices.
- Ensure compliance with Baker Hughes sales and service standards across customer network to ensure consistent customer experience and deliverables.
- Conduct semi-annual business reviews to communicate/document performance and leverage for incremental growth opportunities.
- Prioritize growth opportunities to maximize sales and profits.
- Manage customer contracts to maximize profitability and lead issue resolution process.
- Serve as interface between customer HQ team, Baker Hughes field personnel, and Baker Hughes HQ in order to shape/manage expectations.
- Mentor and coach field sales representatives for assigned customer account(s).
- Monitor sales performance metrics for key customers and prepare required financial reports.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years' experience in Upstream Chemical sales.
- Proven track record of delivering top and bottom line growth.
- Complex sales experience and success.
- Comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and Upstream market conditions.
- Comprehensive understanding of company products/applications and services.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Commitment to customer service and ability to work in team-oriented environment.
- Ability to travel - 50% on average.
- Bachelor's Degree in science or engineering.
- 10+ years' experience in Upstream Chemical sales.
- 10+ years' of direct P&L management preferred.
- People leader experience preferred.
- Business development and/or corporate sales experience preferred.
Sugar Land, TX