At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Supply Chain Master Scheduler works in the Materials Management organization. You will support the creation and maintenance of the anticipated build schedule stated in specific product configurations (Master Production Schedule) and will be responsible to convert it into requirements for key resources to identify bottlenecks.
This role enables the business to develop advance shop floor planning processes to adjust the long-term capacity according to the forecasted workload demand and improve OTD thanks to realistic plans.Essential Responsibilities:
- Support Global Master scheduling for XT Business
- Support Supply Chain long term planning of production requirements
- Instigate advanced order process for long lead material to meet slot plan, where applicable.
- Support capacity resource planning processes & report / monitor supplier prod load and capacity
- Support inquiry-to-order (ITO) function and contribute to material procurement timing
- Develop global capacity models supporting sub P&L's for strategic decision.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to initiate change and influence at all levels of the organization
- Able to make decisions with speed and accuracy based on best available information
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more