Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com. Role Summary:
Offers the opportunity as an experienced Artificial Lift Systems Crew Leader to join the team in DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision supervises and oversees the installation/pulling of (complex) ESP Systems, and associated equipment in offshore and onshore locations.
- Leads a team, attends pre job planning meetings, prepares for and supervises the technical service.
- Acts as on site ALS representative for communication with customers and account managers. Completes all job documentation.
- Conducts a worksite review and debrief the internal team.
- Monitors, troubleshoots and tests downhole ESP equipment including Downhole Monitoring Tools in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- Sets up and starts ALS Motor Controllers and VSD's.
- Electrically competent personnel may be required to commission and maintain various types of surface control equipment.
- Provides on-the-job training to team members.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Bachelor degree electrical is preferred with +5 years' experience or Two year Technical degree with 7 years' Experience
Locations:DHAHRAN, Saudi Arabia
- Ability to alternate methods of completing tasks if the set method is not viable.
- Communicate with various clients and must have good customer service skills.
- Quickly adjusts to changing job assignments/requirements.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more