Inventory Controller Job Location: Saudi Arabia, (Local Candidates Preferred) QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess a good level of general education
- Ability to communicate with different parties within the company
- Good analytical skills with forecasts, min/max/ economic order quantity, etc.
- Experience working with Word and Excel and JDE packages
Previous experience in Stores and Material Control Preferred
Must be highly computer literate, preferably in ERP systems such as;
- Business Intelligence System (BI)
A basic knowledge of Stock Control systems.
Good computer & keyboard skills. Preferred
Current Forklift licence and Gantry Crane certification. JOB PURPOSE - OVERALL SUMMARY
To promote and implement in location best practice Inventory management and handling processes and procedures.
Promote and Train the use of JDE operational systems.
Plan and Manage in country Inventory Counts and Reconciliation with Operational Support Management and Finance Department
Develop the most efficient utilisation of Inventory across the geozone providing maximum revenue generating potential KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. With full support of Operational and Country Managers maintain country stores procedures including introduction of controlled stores areas, prompt, accurate and documented recording of receipts and issues in and out of the stores and, training of personnel in order to maintain a standard, efficient and controlled process of controlling all equipment.
2. Ensure all inventory orders are placed with detailed business justifications and in line with forecasts to avoid slow moving items.
Prepare inventory projections to proactively take actions for potential slow moving items.
3. In co-operation with the Operational Support Manager and Finance Department develop and implement planned inventory counts within each base in conjunction with in country personnel
4. Liaise with Finance Department to ensure that the results of all counts are in agreement with the financials in terms of Inventory Values. Investigate and reconcile any discrepancies.
5. Determine in conjunction with the Product Line Managers and Finance Department that sufficient Inventory reserves are reported and maintained
6. In co-operation with the Operational Support Manager develop the use of Supply Chain Tools to ensure the most efficient utilization of inventories in the geozone. Co-ordinate movement/transfer of inventories in conjunction with Regional Supply Chain, the Product Line Managers, Operational support Manager and in country personnel.
7. Carry out unspecified duties as directed by your Direct Reporting Manager.
8 Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports as required by your Direct and Indeirect Management
9. Investigate all system anomalies and correct said anomalies to ensure the JDE System is updated and accurate at all times
Advise In Country Inventory personnel on how to address the issues to reduce future reoccurance
10. Ensure that all Inventory is correctly received so as to ensure that invoicing is processed correctly and in accordance with company policy and procedures, and where necessary provide support in completing said Delivery Tickets
MAIL Your CV to email@example.com
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.