Skills: Reliability Engineer
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tioga, North Dakota, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Wood is currently recruiting for a Reliability Operator with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry. This position will be based within the Tioga, ND area. *Local Candidates Only*
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required.
Accountable for overall field EHS performance through behavioral safety and leadership.
- Performs equipment surveillance and first-level response.
- Operates equipment and understands process controls & flow (start up, shut down).
- Captures work activities (exception based surveillance (EBS), autonomous maintenance, corrective maintenance, predictive maintenance, etc.) accurately in the system.
- Responsible for engaging in safe work practices; review a safe work permit and walkthroughs.
- Accountable for accuracy of production reporting
- Maintain regulatory requirements such as flaring, VOC emissions.
- Ensuring compliance of chemical programs - types of chemical treatments and appropriate use base knowledge needed.
- Clearly communicates and works with contractors to comply with applicable Hess policies and procedures.
- Monitors field surveillance systems.
- Enters wells downtime in ODR.
- Day to day well testing and satellite operations as part of EBS.
- Equipment owner for equipment used in assigned coverage area.
Skills / Qualifications
- Previous well testing experience
- Good knowledge about computer controlled operations
- Hands on experience for the maintenance of various mechanical equipment such as pumps, compressors and valves
- Good interpersonal relationship to work in a team environment
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.