Skills: Chemical Engineering, Process Engineer, FPSO / FPU
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES' are seeking a SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER to be based in MALAYSIA.
Located in the nation's capital of Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent opportune ity for a professional to be involved in the businesses FPSO Operations department.
The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for providing leadership, support and direction on Process Engineering matters within global FPSO projects, including Bids, Proposals & FEED stages.
The responsibilities associated with the role include, but isn't limited to;
- Review of Vendor offers
- To monitor and verify detailed engineering works provided by another party (i.e. detailed engineering consultant)
- To prepare and provide PFDs, P&IDs, specifications, data sheets, drawings, calculations, and reports to meet project deliverables requirements
- To meet project cost optimization by providing engineering design that fit for purpose with minimum cost thus lowering CAPEX and OPEX project expenditure
- To analyze system design using computer simulation and software
The minimum requirements associated with the role are;
- At least 10 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
- At least a BSc in Chemical Engineering
- Must be BEM registered
- Must hold expertise in the FPSO market
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.