Skills: Inventory Control, Warehouse Person
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Up to 17 Mio. Gross per month
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Supervise warehousing and storage of all spare parts and consumable materials. (Site Based: Sumbawa - Indonesia)
Supervising the receiving, issuing, dispatched of goods, tools and other materials.
Prepare, updates, and reports on receiving, issuing, dispatching of goods, tools, other material in accordance of policy and procedure.
- Supervise the receiving of all spare parts and consumable materials and issuing to all user upon schedule and/or request.
- Enter data or information into a computer system using a keyboard device, maintain records and develop reports for the reconciliation of supplies inventories.
- Catalogue all spare parts/material and editing or expanding existing records on the warehouse systems.
- Create weekly and monthly warehouse performance reports which over different aspects (e.g. OTIF, productivity), including explanation and deviations by using 3W approach (who, when, what) action plan.
- Participate in regular stock taking/counting exercises of learn about the accuracy and quality of inventory data, explanation of deviations and identify potential for improvement.
- Calculate min-max stock, safety stock, Economic Order Quantity (EOQ) to maintain the best optimum stock at warehouse.
- Develop supervise and maintain a safety program for all workers assigned to the warehouse team.
- Supervise the cleaning of the warehouse including waste disposal of packaging materials.
- Develop cleaning schedule.
- Evaluate the performance of assigned personnel and provide training experience as needed, conduct disciplinary action as needed and recommend dismissal of employees.
- Organise regular meetings with warehouse team to present and discuss the impact of warehouse activities.
- Perform ad hoc and other duties as assigned by the dept head.
SPECIFIC PERSON REQUIREMENTS
- Qualification Degree in management, business administration, or project management, or other qualifications related to business operations or project management
Experience/ Knowledge/ Skills:
- Minimum 7 years' experience on job-related field
- Advanced knowledge in warehouse management, warehouse good
- High level of professionalism, clear communication, transparency and coherence when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Team mentoring and supervising
- Leadership ability and flexibility
- Highly focused, motivated, and self-directed
- High initiative
- Strong focus on quality outcomes, discipline and organized
- Highest personal standards of behavior, acting with ethics, integrity and respect at all times
- High-level critical thinking, analysis and reasoning
- Cultural sensitivity
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Ability to act under pressure and under tight schedule demands
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.