Secure good quality new capital business for BHGE's OFE Subsea Systems organisation. The business unit is primarily focused on the tendering, sales and services of Subsea Xmas trees, wellheads, manifolds and their associated controls. This role will be responsible for the compilation and submission of all Commercial aspects of our Subsea Platform proposals with a primary focus on accurate costing of the project scope.
• Ownership of cost models for Subsea Systems, Product, Project and Services offerings as required
• Coordinate cross functionally and regionally/globally to obtain cost information to facilitate a quality proposal response
• Liaise with manufacturing/sub-contracting team on costing/delivery requirements
• Challenge cost base from sourcing, manufacturing and PM to ensure best possible cost is obtained
• Responsibility to support the sourcing (procurement) team in obtaining quotations and costing for vendor supplied components
• Read and review tenders to understand commercial risks and impacts
• Completion of commercial risk tool (Active Risk Manager) to ensure correct mitigation are established
• Responsible for completing the ITT costing in full for the product line and including commercial finance inputs as required.
• Completion of cash flows with respect to ensuring suitable milestone payment & cancellation terms are agreed
• Take broader responsibility to manage the preparation of flow and budgetary quotations
• Transfer the pricing from internal cost model to customer pricing sheets where required
• Assist in responding to commercial clarifications during tender phase
• Completion of handover documentation to the operational business upon contract award
• Utilize Deal Machine/Cleopatra/ARM/Services cost models/Xaitporter as part of the ITO suite of tools to perform day-to-day tasks
• Secondary role to support review of contract Terms & Conditions, preparation and collation of necessary information for commercial/legal risk registers
• Complete and Support input for Senior Management reviews
• Liaise with Project execution teams to ensure constructive feedback is captured in future bids.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a comparable degree from an accredited university or college.
- Strong Commercial and contractual skills
- 1-3 years relevant experience in sales, commercial operations or project execution
Whilst not essential for the right candidate, a technical working knowledge of Subsea Oil & Gas equipment / products:
- Xmas Trees
- Associated controls,
- Connection systems
- Distribution systems
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.