Skills: Company Man, Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor, Drilling Superintendent
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Purpose of Job:
To plan, initiate, develop, evaluate, schedule, and execute all the tasks required to process the pre-tendering, tendering, contracting, variations and closing-out of Service Contracts, Call-of- Agreement (COA) and Direct Orders/Minor Work Contracts for all departments in the VU directorate. To manage, administer, and monitor all such contracts and agreements after the award to ensure smooth running of operations for both offshore and onshore fields.
- B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in drilling, completion, stimulation, well integrity and well testing & workover operations in both Rig/Rigless operations.
- At least 10 years experience in Drilling Operations/ Petroleum Engineering including min.
- 3 years experience on the well site and 7 years in Engineering, tendering/contracting and financial systems and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of complete tendering/contracting process starting from the initial preparation to final award, and follow-up until final close out.
- Cost and performance monitoring techniques and knowledge of operational activities from spud to final handover of well.
- Negotiation skills to negotiate with contractors along with OP Tender Committees/Sub- committees.
- In-depth knowledge of oil industry pricing structures and standards in order to incorporate best pricing structure in the Contracts to achieve maximum savings for OP.
- Excellent communication skills and computer literacy. Proficiency in using MS Windows, MS Office software, internet access and SAP Modules for contracts and materials.
Sofomation is an international recruitment agency with profound specialization in Oil & Gas, EPC, IT, Rail, Logistics, Healthcare and Energy Sectors. We have an international dominance and cater to the various Fortune 500 companies across locations in APAC/MENA and UK/US since 1999, having our Global Reach by being strategically located in United States, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Malaysia, Singapore & India.
We are able to assist organizations in gaining a competitive edge by delivering highly skilled resources through a global search effort across diverse nationalities, which aims at bringing the best talent, in the market place.
Our expert team takes the time to understand candidate’s careers to date and future aspirations. This allows us to offer expert advice and help take their career to the next level.
Our Team replicates subject market experts and headhunters having in-depth knowledge which helps us to excel not just in recruitments but also enables us to understand and translate your business needs into key deliverable responses. Our focus is always on innovative and value-added recruitment solutions to maximize client returns through our unique state-of-the-art recruitment model.
We have hosted recruitment drives globally that speak of our success and light the doorways of abounding number of satisfied employers and employees.