Company: NES Global Talent
Skills: Document Control, IT - Analysis & Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Alberta, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas operator, is currently seeking a Data Integrator for a 1 year contract in Calgary.The individual must be local or have their own accommodations, as no LOA is given. The shift is Monday-Friday.
• Responsible for providing quality data to the businesses and functions in an efficient manner so that critical decisions can be made effectively and efficiently.
• Supports, promotes and documents all Data Management processes and procedures.
• Develops workflows and tools that automate data loading processes and help ensure data quality and integrity.
• Ensures the quality, consistency, and integrity of data in a timely, effective and reliable manner.
• Receives, archives, distributes, loads, and disposes off technical data according to policies, standards and procedures.
Required and Preferred Skills and Experience
• Experienced level, typically 5-7 years of experience.
• Bachelor's degree
• Proficient in MS Office
• Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
• Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
• Makes decisions within broad parameters.
• Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.