The Planning and Scheduling Engineer (PE) is responsible for the Project Schedule and all aspects of the Progress Measurement System. This includes day-to-day activities for the development, maintaining, monitoring, controlling and integrating of the overall Project schedule including putting in place the progress measurement system, verification and reporting. The PE reviews Contractor Schedules for usefulness, logic, level of detail, input sources, timing, lines of communication, and interfaces with other project elements and consistency with Current Control Estimate, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), and the Project Plan. The PE also establishes the schedule requirements and frequencies of issue for all of the contractor schedule deliverables. The PE strives for timely detection of trends and specifically deviations from the plan. Responsibilities:
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Maintain regular contact with project teams and with the Functional Organization.
- Maintain close liaison with planning engineers in the project teams.
- Provide direction and feedback to Project planning and control engineers on schedule aspects of the project
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in Project Services and on stewarded projects.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Construction Management
- 10-15 years of project controls experience focused on planning and schedule control.
- Technical discipline certifications commensurate with work experience.
- Willing to work overseas in a team environment.
- Willing to relocate to required project site.
- Strong Influencing, Consulting, Mentoring, Analytical, and Computing skills.
- Adaptability to changing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and respond quickly to urgent analysis requests.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.