Skills: Directional Driller, MWD / LWD
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Some College
Location: Fort Worth, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Responsible for new business development and the maintenance of existing Dallas / Ft. Worth based business relationships. This position is located in Dallas / Ft. Worth, TX. Identifies account activity information and develops business acquisition strategies for marketing opportunities. Develops and presents Nabors drilling solutions (emphasis on directional drilling and M/LWD services) proposals to customers and obtains orders to increase market share and profitability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for marketing available Nabors drilling solutions (emphasis on directional drilling and M/LWD services) to customers in assigned territory (Dallas / Ft. Worth based - US Land.)
- Develop new and expand established business.
- Increase sales volume through direct sales efforts, such as calling on key clients, preparing quotes and proposals and following up with customers.
- Establish professional customer relationships with appropriate customer staff
- Initiate customer follow-up on a regular basis
- Presentations to individuals or groups on company products
- Provide activity reports via Salesforce concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and meetings; ensure sales activity is tracked properly and is up to date at all times
- Negotiate prices and terms of sales with clients in accordance to company policy
- Become familiar with market needs, competition and trends through customer calls, industry contacts and participation in industry organizations, trade shows and conferences.
- Keep management and sales team members informed of all relevant activity
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technical, Business or related degree
- Knowledge of directional drilling and M/LWD technology
- Knowledge of US Land Oil & Gas Market
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Experienced in marketing drilling rigs
- Experience with Downhole Technology Solutions
- Experienced in creating estimates and working through negotiations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail focused, self-motivated and team oriented
- Must have superior time management and organization
- Ability to explain products to prospective customers
- Must be able to travel to the potential customer sites as needed
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs