Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Location: Atlas Business Park, Manchester
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 (pro rata - 6 month FTC) plus excellent benefits package and career development opportunities
PLANNING FOR SUCCESS
Put your organisational skills to good use with this vital support role, helping to deliver service excellence for a true global leading organisation.
We are looking for an adaptable, organised individual who has the confidence to communicate with colleagues and clients to deliver effective, reliable planning of work schedules for our field based engineers.
Bureau Veritas operates in a wide range of sectors, delivering Testing, Inspection and Certification services to some of the world's biggest brand names. With more than 400,000 clients worldwide we are a true global leader, working with clients including airports and major retailers, manufacturers and oil companies.
A VITAL LINK
We are looking for an experienced planner/ coordinator to provide the important link between field engineers and key clients, helping to ensure that workloads are effectively planned within agreed time scales.
- Allocating work to field based colleagues in line with client requirements and within specified time frames
- Ensuring the accuracy of all work schedules
- Ensuring that all work orders are completed and late/missed inspections are addressed
- Ensuring that all work due is scheduled within the month and that reports have been provided to enable payment.
- Work effectively with Area Managers and Regional Managers to ensure all region KPI's are met
- Lead a weekly scheduled review with Area Manager
HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Candidate requirements include:
- Previous experience in a booking/ planning/ coordination type of role
- Knowledge of IT systems, including Microsoft Excel
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Customer service and client management skills
WORK FOR AN INDUSTRY LEADER
Employing close to 66,500 employees across 140 locations worldwide, only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to contribute towards delivering excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer four years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.