Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
People are a key part of our success and how we do business hence we invest in our 64,000+ employees in over 120 countries. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.Role Summary:
Main responsibilities for the inspector are
- Non destractive inspection
- Review/establishment of the NDI Procedure as certified NDI LV3 inspector.
- Supporting NDI process for supplier.
- Inspection for parts and material certificate
- Release test report
Will work to deliver the following activities:
- Review current NDI working procedure and approved as NDI LV3 inspector.
- Authorize the external supplier to conduct JIS RT.
- Measure dimensions of products to verify conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauges, micrometers and other measuring devices.
- Discard or reject products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications.
- Inspect, test or measure materials, products, documents for conformance to specifications.
- Notify supervisors and other personnel of production problems and assist in identifying and correcting these problems.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products and recommend necessary corrective actions.
- Record inspection or test data, such as dimensions, hardness, chimical compornents rate, etc..
- Mark items with details such as grade and acceptance, rating, size, etc..
- Analyze test data and make computations as necessary to determine test results.
- Create ITP for production test in accordance with requirement/standard.
- NDI LV3 certification (RT, PT, UT, MT)
- Degree in Engineering or Science course from an accredited university, college, or polytechnic OR an accredited industrial high school graduate
- Basic business communication (oral and writing) skills in Japanese
- Have an interest in manufacturing industries
- Have an experience in using Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point etc.)
- Interpreting drawings/requirement/standard in Japanese/English.
- Experience in manufacturing operation environment
- Have intermidiate or advanved skills in Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point etc.)
- Experience in working with customers
- Experience in working with global teams
- Oral communication skills in English
- Willingness and ability to travel to customers' sites when needed
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more