Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
In this role, you will be responsible for executing on Payroll & Benefits services, including developing an in-depth understanding of relevant P&B systems, processes, and policies. This role requires emphasis on data integrity and analysis to support key HR decisions. Identify and resolve operational issues and support process improvement. Promote "Best in Class" service while developing effective relationships and working cross functionally with internal teams and suppliers.
- Responsible for the successful execution of one or more Payroll or Benefits process.
- Manage service delivery metrics and/or third-party supplier performance in relation to the assigned process.
- Drive increased productivity and compliance through process improvements, standardization and simplification within assigned area.
- Foster a culture of customer service excellence and continuous process improvement by providing "Best in Class" customer service and advise on complex questions/requests from employees, businesses and HR partners.
- Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness and quality to ensure compliance with relevant legal and policy requirements.
- Develop effective relationships with stakeholders through strong interpersonal skills and proactive communication.
- Continuously build and share area of expertise.
- Keep current with internal and external updates and changes.
- Provide ad-hoc operational support for assigned process.
- Participate in internal, external payroll and benefits audits.
- Preparation of year-end reporting & associated statistics.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited University or College.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience.
Baker Hughes, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more