Skills: Civil Engineering, Design Engineer, Structural Engineering
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Part Time Contractor
Location: Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Role: Structural Revit Designer
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 months renewable contract
• You contribute to the successful development of industrial projects for a wide variety of clients.
• With your knowledge of Revit Family, National Building regulations (Bouwbesluit) and Plant Design, you have a leading role in the designing process, and are responsible for the set-up of the constructive part of the 3D model.
• You ensure that the work is completed within the agreed time and budget and to the desired quality standards.
• You closely cooperate with colleagues from your own and other disciplines, and are in regular contact with the client.
• You develop designs and 3D models, generate 2D drawings and coordinate with other disciplines for Clash checks. The team will assist you.
• The department has been taking steps to intensify the use of Smart Tools in the coming years, utilizing your experience for a solid implementation and helping you becoming key in this process.
• You are well-round in structural engineering and like to bring a project to a success within the project team.
• You have a Bachelor Degree or intermediate vocational level in Architecture or Structural
• You have at least five years relevant work experience with Revit and BIM
• You have knowledge of Management System (PDMS/E3D) and Navisworks Clash Detection.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!