At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Essential Responsibilities
- Regularly attend cementing jobs on the field as part of his or her ongoing field training.
- Familiarize self with Baker Hughes' standard cementing operations, procedures and practices.
- Provide field QA/QC during rig up/rig down, pressure tests, field fluid mixing and data monitoring and recording.
- Assist field personnel in data acquisition system set up and running.
- Assist District Engineer in job program drafting and CMFacts simulations.
- Ensure job execution is as per approved program and report any deviations to District Engineer, BHI Field Supervisor and Company Representative on location.
- Monitor job parameters during job execution and calibrate job model accordingly.
- Ensure all relevant job documents (i.e treatment reports, job logs, electronic records, etc) have been completed as per standard company procedures and retain for post job reporting.
- Assist District Engineer in generating customer post job reports
- Ensure all customer provided information and pre job / post job well related data are regularly updated and kept in the company's well file systems as per standard quality procedures.
- Ensure all chemicals required for cementing operations are available in the required amounts.
- Regularly perform physical checks on the current chemical inventory, follow up on pending purchase orders and update inventory levels accordingly.
- Assist District Engineer in preparing material consumption forecasts based on customer provided activity plans and make orders accordingly.
- Supervise lab testing performed and ensure compliance to Baker Hughes' standard lab procedures.
- Generate lab testing reports as per Baker Hughes approved forms.
- University engineering degree
- Must know: production and engineering processes in company, equipment used in the field and operating rules thereof; technical requirements set to materials, raw products; standards, regulations, instructions and other guiding documents covering the engineering processes; familiar with modern IT technologies (PC, special software); similar international practices used by recognized companies, HSE norms and regulations.
- At least 8 years of operating in an engineering position or as field engineer
- Advanced English
Successful candidates will be employed under local employment conditions and must already satisfy local employment/work permit and residency regulations.Locations:
Burun Field, Balkanabat, Turkmenistan
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more