At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary:
Field Specialist - Wireline Position for the Saudi operations has become available. Start your career with Baker Hughes Company, a leader in the Oilfield Services industry.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision receives and follows specific detailedinstructions.
- Learns to perform the necessary assembly, checking, and loading of equipment required for scheduled TCP, PL, DSS and/or other "specialty" jobs.
- Learns how to assemble and run Tubing Conveying Perforating (TCP), Product Logging (PL) or Downhole Seismic (DSS) equipment.
- May provide records of such equipment and other assemblies as run to the Customer Representative at the wellsite.
- May work with the Customer Representative providing records of such equipment and other assemblies as run.
- Drives Company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrives at wellsite or other designated destination at scheduled time. Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in Managing Base Operations, Managing Well Operations, and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Engineering degree in Petroleum.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- General knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Saudi Arabia, Dhahran
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more