Skills: Project Engineer
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for Project Planning & Estimating Engineer for their Aberdeen based client.
To prepare quotations based on input from customers and sales personnel that reflect company financial and customer care objectives. Prepare all work pack information required for work processing. Including drawings, route sheets, additional information sheets and material requirements.
* Prepare quotations based on input from customers and sales personnel.
* Liase with Technical Support to ensure for complex components, that the company has the capability and knowledge to carry out requirements.
* Review customer requirements related to the relevant product or refurbishment work to resolve any issues and ensure that the company has the ability to meet the defined requirements.
* Prepare all work pack information required for work processing. Including drawings, route sheets, additional information sheets and material requirements.
* To monitor the progress of work orders and discuss with Production Support to ensure on time completion and optimum financial control of all designated tasks.
* Report to customers in a proactive manner keeping them fully aware of any issues.
* Liase with Purchasing to ensure the timely expediting of purchased materials and services.
* Discuss manufacturing resource clashes with the Production Manager.
* Adhere to and promote the company's policy for quality, safety, health and environmental issues.
* Ability to read engineering drawings.
* Good people skills for building relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels.
* Understanding of computer systems and production plans including the use of spreadsheets and word documents.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Decision making ability
* Ability to challenge constructively at senior level.
* Experience of working in busy engineering environment from a manufacturing background.
* Experience of reading engineering drawings.
* Good working knowledge of ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 45001 would be beneficial.
If interested in the exciting opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND