Skills: Inventory Control
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Inventory Coordinator is responsible for managing the Stores & Inventory within the China Region working closely with the Operations & Sourcing functions to deliver a high-quality service to internal and external customers whilst working safely to Baker Hughes functional and HSE process and procedures.
- Ensures that all materials are received, recorded, stored and issued in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the preparation and control of any off-site stock to support infield operations.
- Liaison with Projects and Operations staff to optimize spares and establish required timescales for project mobilization.
- Maintain a high level of HSE and record relevant data to comply with COSHH Regulations.
- Carry out constant review of stock during replenishment cycles, trend, usage and future demand based on forecast schedules for KSA.
- Responsible for updating the stock control database to ensure that all transactions are captured and recorded in line with Inventory procedures.
- Ensure that all ATEX material is controlled, stored and handled as per the EU Directive and business-related procedures.
- Review & assess material consumption to restrict and control Slow Moving Inventory.
- Conduct perpetual stock taking / annual cycle count and report out financials and variances
- Perform other duties as required
- Work and communicate with the Global Inventory Teams.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- English language is essential, excellent in both written and oral English.
- Graduate or equivalent, preferably in an engineering discipline.
- Awareness of best practice storekeeping
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- COSHH & EHS awareness
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Understand the concept of "Min Max Planning"
- Back ground in Materials Management and stock control.
- Awareness of the costs of holding Stock.
- Ability to work to tight deadline.
- Flexible approach to performing tasks.
- Good team worker
Location: Beijing, China
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more