Skills: Subsea Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Salary: Will discuss with the shortlisted candidate
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are sourcing for SUBSEA SUPERVISOR for Angola, Africa Operation
1) Holds Valid IWCF Level 3 Certificate
2) Holds Valid BOSIET (OPITO) Certificate
3) Holds Valid Offshore Medical Certificate
4) Able to start work at short notice
· That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
· All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
· Visible leadership by spending time in the field and monitoring daily operations.
· Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift.
· Subordinates are trained in order to make them suitable for a higher position.
· Assist with:
· BOP latching/unlatching operations.
· Budgetary control of the department.
· Well kill operations as per instructions from Project supervisor
· Conducting daily control of all well control equipment and systems.
· Conducting daily control of all subsea support systems.
· Conducting equipment function and pressure test as per procedures or as directed.
· Subsea equipment/systems are maintained and maintenance is recorded.
· Sufficient stock of subsea equipment spare parts and materials is maintained.
· Managing equipment preparation for future drilling operations.