Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defence, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Position Summary
The primary responsibility of this position is to coordinate the execution of projects. Duties & Responsibilities Functions
- Work with Project Managers to support project management processes and various aspects of project execution.
- Track metrics, including: cost reductions to projects, continuous improvement activities on projects, and Projects Team metrics:
- Gather information from Project Managers
- Verify accuracy/correctness of requested/required data
- Implement data into standardized formats
- Update the project portfolio and shop capacity and utilization portfolio to ensure accurate, up-to-date, data for project management.
- Aid on a per-project basis in the tracking and capacity management of projects:
- Run weekly cost reports on projects and track against supplied project budget and update Project Managers
- Track project status against supplied project schedule and update Project Managers
- Aid OPS track equipment, manpower, and space needs for each project and update Project Managers
- Aid SCM track parts status for each project and update Project Managers
- Aid on a per-project basis in the execution of projects:
- QA Lead, compile project binders and necessary documentation for handovers to procurement and manufacturing
- Eng/PC Lead input requisitions for parts and submits requests to procurement
- SCM Lead request parts be pulled from inventory
- Assist in setting up projects (PM responsibility)
- Compile project documentation on an as-need basis
- Participate in project closeout process
- Aid in resolving parts and assembly issues on an as-need basis (PM responsibility)
- Other duties as assigned.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.Other
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment. Qualifications
- Related industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiar with Microsoft Project and Office
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Knowledge of Oil/Gas industry
- Knowledge of ERP and/or MRP systems
- Technical knowledge and understanding of hydraulic, electronic, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
Ability to establish and maintain project priorities. Skill to effectively manage time to meet operational needs and desired outcomes.