Production Equipment Technical Support Advisor. Essential Responsibilities:
- Support Commercial Team and Customers with development of well programs and determining appropriate tooling and spares required to complete the activities.
- Available for "after-hour" support for global NPT resolution.
- Conducting frequent knowledge transfer sessions as well as individual and project team coaching sessions.
- Provide technical support for global operations, Quality, Supply Chain and Marketing requests for Subsea Wellhead, Subsea Trees, Subsea Controls, IWOCs, and/or Light Well Interventions.
- Participating in HAZOPs, HAZIDs, etc.
- Serving as a technical representative on industry work groups.
- Creating documents with engineering and the Service Delivery team, detailing tooling setups, operation sequences and tooling buck-ups.
- Collaborate with team on NPT events, Lessons Learned, Pre-Job and Post-Job Briefs for preparation for offshore operations.
- Travel to customer sites and commercial customer meetings, potentially international travel.
- Bachelors Degree and 12+ years' experience in the oil & gas industry
- Or 20+ years specific industry experience (subsea wellheads, subsea trees, subsea controls, IWOCs, and/or LWI)
- 8+ years of experience with Wellhead and Subsea Production Equipment Offshore Activities
- Must have experience producing technical documents (papers, publications, etc)
- Experience with Offshore operations including installation and decommissioning (applicable tooling), troubleshooting issues, and assistance with development of well program.
- Superior organization and verbal / written communication skills are essential
- Effectively working and communicating with all levels of the organization and contribute to a cohesive team working culture
- Safety and quality focused with all technical and operational activities
- Offshore experience with subsea wellheads, subsea trees, subsea controls, IWOCs, and/or LWI
- Established in Oil and Gas Industry