This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
The HR Co-ordinator will provide support and assistance to the HR Manager and will be involved in the full employee life cycle from an administration perspective. You will assist and support the site to deliver a first-class HR service to the client groups on site.Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide Human Resources support to management and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices.
- Support leaders on Human Resource issues; including policies, procedures, practices, payroll, staffing and organization.
- Provide support for the development and execution of a communication plan to ensure effective two-way communication takes place.
- Assure that appropriate training opportunities are in place.
- Assist in developing sources of qualified candidates, screening, testing and selection of applicants.
- Coordinate employee engagement activities
- Provide support to key HR processes
- Provide employees and managers with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues.
- To support the HR Manager in managing the company's HR policies and procedures, including any disciplinary and grievance issues within client groups.
- Support HR activities including headcount reports, new employee inductions, HR lifecycle (starters, leavers etc) via our HR shared services team.
- Support HR projects as needed and work on projects often requiring independent decision-making.
- Responsible for updating the HR database.
- Responsible for monitoring the absence tracker and reporting statistics.
- Work in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team and onsite hiring managers with recruitment activities and full ownership of the induction process including;
- Preparing job descriptions, support screening CV's
- Organizing interviews
- Completing interviews
- Having input into hiring decisions
- Attend career fairs and host information sessions and events
- Interface with business partners/hiring managers to review planning and hiring needs.
- Lead the on boarding process of new employees; creating and delivering an induction programme, meet and greet and completing the office tour; organize IT equipment etc.
- Liaise with agencies and the security team to monitor security clearances for temporary workers.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Human Resources or equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Some years prior professional work experience (can include internships) in the HR function.
- Previous recruitment experience essential.
- Experience within a manufacturing multinational sector an advantage
- Superior attention to detail and excellent administration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of Irish employment law
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive individual with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Strategic thinker: Proven problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality
- Ability to interact cross-functionally.
- Digital mind set with strong ability to learn and navigate systems.
- Approachable and able to connect with employees at all levels
- Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness
- Strong interest in innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Genuine desire to proactively assist others
- Enjoys transactional work with ability to self-manage high volume workload
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
Ireland - Shannon
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more