On a typical day, but not limited to, the Sales Manager will report to customer sites to if identify new business for drilling and completion fluids. Follow up with existing customers, work with leadership to identify sales goals. Essential Responsibilities:
- Develop strategies for market growth in the Drilling and Completions (DCF) product line.
- Implement pricing strategies including price book reviews, tenders, and price agreements working closely with the commercial group.
- Manage the NA Land DCF Sales Force.
- Drive cross-functional and cross Product Line collaboration efforts.
- Drives New Technology adoption to differentiate BHGE from competitors.
- Maintain customer satisfaction through negotiation of problem jobs, business performance reviews, and customer visits.
- Maintain strong communication with NA Land DCF Commercial Teams.
- Monitor and reduce DSO's on a weekly basis
- Develop and present presentations to upper management, finance, customers, and direct reports
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years' sales management experience in a Drilling and Completion Fluids business unit
- Must be action-oriented and customer-focused with a drive for results.
- Excellent communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and engage talent.
- Proven ability to build relationships, engage key stakeholders, and deliver successful projects.
- Broad experience in Drilling and Completions Fluids, including understanding of business drivers.
- Prior management experience in Sales
- Sales in North America.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.