Skills: Operations Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Moscow, Russia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Located in Moscow, the Operations Delivery Manager (ODM) plays a key role for developing Subsea Production Systems & Services Sub-P&L and will be responsible for all aspects of OTR services contracts management including coordinating activities of manufacturing facilities with customer, risk management and mitigation, delivery planning, execution excellence, project execution strategies and customer negotiations. The regional based ODM will execute business objectives, be involved in short-term and long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy
- Integrate with the customer and Bake Hughes' matrix organization and lead from the front (product lines, functions, regions, commercial) in order to successfully execute customer commitments on time and within budget. Build strong long-term relationships with Gazprom, Rosneft, Lukoil and other key accounts in Russia. Lead the project teams to effectively execute through the use of project routines including integrated planning. This includes ensuring all teams understand contractual commitments prior to start of execution and through project reviews & audits manage cost, delivery and quality control through execution.
- Owner of monthly, quarterly and annual financial targets including Revenue, Contribution Margin (CM), Cash, Past Dues and Op Margin (OM) while supporting Sales for key accounts in Russia. Responsible for managing the operating rhythms (e.g. Project Margin Reviews (PMRs)) in order to review the financial performance of the contract(s) including cost review, invoicing, cash collection, claims, contract changes, and margin enhancement with matrix execution teams. Identify new revenue streams in contract while extending contract profitability, driving variation capture and articulating schedule & cost impacts to customer.
- Single point of ownership for customer technical, financial, quality and execution requirements. Develop execution plans along with Commercial, Engineering, Quality, Sourcing and Supply Chain functions to ensure equipment and services scopes of work delivery to the customer on-time and with superior customer experience. Lead project risk management in the identification and mitigation of commercial, technical, and execution risk.
- Partner with the customer, sales/commercial and region in order to help develop and execute strategies for growing the Services & Offshore offerings, sales, and profitability. Interface regularly with the Product Line leaders to review progress of customer growth initiatives and participate in the development of new product & service offerings. Partner with the Regional Leader and the matrix organization to drive operational excellence with processes and tools with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Provide coaching, encouragement, motivation and development to project team to ensure development of strong talent pool and robust succession planning in region for customer. Responsible for training and education of all Operations Delivery Managers I & II, Factory Liaisons, Planners, and/or Project Managers in the principles of project management.
- Promote and own a working environment to achieve excellence in HSE, Compliance, Quality, Customer Service & Productivity
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Strong experience in field operations.
- Proven experience in execution of Subsea production system in Russia or outside
- Action-oriented and customer-focused with a drive for results
- Proven ability to build relationships, engage key stakeholders, and deliver successful projects
- Advanced written and verbal skills
- Fluent English
- Advanced problem solving and project management skills.
- Experience developing a successful commercial and technical program portfolio.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with customers meeting commercial contractual terms within the in the terms of the contract
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more