A TAX FREE Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced PROCUREMENT LEAD (Long Lead Items)
to be based in Qatar by a leading operating oil and gas company.
- Oversees all Contractor procurement activities for the Project.
- Works to assure a Procurement & Materials program that meets the needs of the project, is cost-effective, expedient, and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all Procurement & Materials requirements for the Project are met, and that the requirements of the EPC Contract in respect of procurement and materials are complied with by the Contractor.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum of 10 years management/supervisory experience on Major Projects
- BA/BS Preferred Degree
- Demonstrate understanding of procurement best practices
- Intermediate to Expert Equipment and Materials Purchasing Skills (e.g. engineered equipment/bulks)
- Strong analytical, leadership, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to operate autonomously on a result orientated basis handling multiple diverse task
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage constantly changing priorities
- Technical and Business Skills
- Daily direct procurement supervision will not be available when located overseas or rotating; therefore, additional requirements are as follows:
- Must be a self-starter and able to work in a virtual organization
- Ability to oversee and monitor EPCM Contractor purchasing activities including track/monitor key equipment and material purchases
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this tax free job opportunity.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.