Involved in both the contractual planning and execution of works across the BP Midstream Assets, the QS plays an integral role in both the set up of tenders and contracts along with the performance management of the contractor during execution of works.Key Accountabilities:
The successful applicant will support the BP Midstream Programme Execution team in execution of their Brownfield portfolio of works.
This operational portfolio extends from simple civil inspection works, through to complex process modifications.
The QS will support tendering, bidding and execution of works covering Civil, Mechanical and Scaffolding/Insulation and Painting services.
Primarily focused on execution of works at Sangachal oil terminal.
The Quantity Surveyor will have:
• Experience of Supporting projects in an oil and gas environment
• Proven track record of contracts management and execution
• Experience of working in Client role
• Demonstrative knowledge and experience of leading teams at all stages of project life cycle (from conception through to execution)
• Experience of site monitoring techniques
• Technical and commercial experience in both the office and site based execution of works
• Ability to identify and offer mitigations for commercial risks
• Experience in supporting contract development Essential education:
Experience and requirements:
- Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying
- Azerbaijani citizenship is required
- Experience of working in Oil and Gas Brownfield environment in a surveying/estimating role
- Experience of contracts engineering both within Client and Contractor Environment.