BP Azerbaijan is looking for Pressure Systems Integrity (PSI) Team Leader in Baku, Azerbaijan.
The Pressure Systems Integrity Team Leader will have responsibility for assuring integrity of topsides pressure systems, including pipework and pressure vessels
This role reports directly to the Integrity Management managerKey accountabilities:
Leading the integrity of the offshore pressure system through the following:
- Ensuring that the written schemes of examination for the topsides pressure systems are up to date and in accordance with the output of the RBA's.
- Ensuring that anomalies are identified and managed through the GOO anomaly management process and appropriate FMO's, repair plans or EQ's are raised.
- Setting the strategies for pressure systems inspection.
- Delivering the pressure systems self verification activities
- Responsible for ensuring that the pressure systems corrosion risk based assessments (RBA's) are up to date and complete. Working with operations, process, engineering and HSE teams to ensure changes and anomalies are assessed and the RBA's updated.
- Working closely with the program execution team to optimise execution of the plan.
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for continuous improvement within the RBA and inspection programs.
- Delivering KPI reports and integrity dashboards
- Providing technical support to engineering teams and other operations teams on integrity issues
- Represent AGT offshore in the global operations PSI team leaders community and contribute to the global operations PSI agenda and procedures.
- Developing and mentoring national staff.
- Distributing and gathering shared learnings with other disciplines relevant to PSI.
- Line manager accountabilities for the team members.
Essential job requirements:
- A degree in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, materials engineering or another relevant discipline.
- Non-degree qualified candidates with vocational experience shall be considered provided they have reached chartered engineer status.
- Experience of inspection planning and execution in a live hydrocarbon processing environment.
- Familiar with the selection, suitability and application of NDT techniques.
- An understanding of materials properties, material degradation mechanisms and mitigation techniques within the upstream oil and gas sector.
- Good written and oral English language skills.
- Holding or working towards Chartered or Professional engineer status
- Azerbaijani citizen