Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
BSc in related engineering discipline or equivalent
12+ years applicable experience in the oil and gas industry with Electrical and Instrumentation.
Good Command of English Language
Job Functions and Duties :
• Liaise with other Discipline Designers, Discipline Engineers and Project Engineers to produce quality drawings
• Responsible for ensuring all design deliverables are technically correct
• Commitment to and promotion of company values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures.
• Responsible for assessing effectiveness of working practices and systems with a view to continuously improving systems, personal and team performance
• Ensure that the required technical quality of work is maintained
• Has familiarity with International design guidelines
• Fully conversant with AutoCAD and related software
• The use and understanding of the document management system Documentum
• Fully conversant with Micro-soft windows and a working knowledge of Excel, Word, and all other Window packages.
• Work well within a group and team comprising of varying nationalities
• Produce detailed Instrument construction drawings, ensuring procedures and design standards have been followed.
Summary of our Terms & Conditions
• Work Cycle of 56 Days work / 21 Days leave, including travel days ( Europe & North America Candidates)
• Work Cycle of 65 Days work / 21 Days leave, including travel days ( Other Candidates)
• 8 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare by economy Class
• Medical Cover
• Accident Cover
• Accommodation & Internal transport to be provided
• Single Status