Company: Baker Hughes
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Montrose, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Welder will be required to carry out various welding processes to a
high degree of quality, working within a team to meet the production schedule of the plant.
· Read and understands engineering drawings & specifications.
· Welding processes to include SAW, MIG, TIG, SMAW, FLUX-CORE and CLADDING
· Set up, Monitor and Weld the components within the parameters of the specific weld procedure.
· Grinding work as required.
· Adhere to Company quality procedures.
· Compile & record weld maps and traceability record sheets.
· Adhere to Company Safety and Environmental policies.
· Delivery of Quality products that meet all requirements to meet production deadlines.
· Fully time served with C&G/ or S/NVQ levels 2 or 3 or equivalent.
· Experience of using the following processes SAW, MIG, TIG, SMAW, FLUX-CORE and CLADDING.
· Experience of flame cutting and general workshop duties.
· Weld Qualifications for the processes mentioned above would be an advantage.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more