Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: BEIJING, China
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Billing & Collections Manager is the people leader of the Billing & Collections (B&C) team and is responsible for the team performance and overall adherence to the Baker Hughes standard billing & collection processes. This position is part of the Operations Supply Chain organization.
This role is responsible for the overall performance of the regional Billing & Collections team. This role includes people management activities such as: onboarding, process education, process adherence, career development of billing & collections staff, work distribution, etc. This role serves as the SME in region in regards to B&C process and escalation matters.
Qualifications/Requirements: Below are the required qualifications for Billing & Collections Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Prior experience in Billing & Collections, minimum 5 years
- Prior SAP experience required
- Microsoft office proficiency (including excel)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service mindset
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability in problem solving and/or dispute resolution
Desired Characteristics: Not required but additional preferred elements
- Knowledge of EDI invoice processing a plus
- Proactive & Prior people management experience