Skills: Contracts Administration
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
2 year residential contract in Qatar
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Review and examine Purchase Requisition for procurement of services, review Scope of work, develop suitable pricing schedules, assess risk, advise theright tendering strategy and be able to prepare and develop Tender document.
2. Able to lead and resolve all technical, contractual and commercial queries.
3. Assess commercial risks and consider appropriate risk mitigation solutions to prevent any potential impact on Tender and Contract delivery program.
4. Conduct commercial bids evaluation and prepare recommendations for various stages of approval from relevant tender committee for award of contract
5. Facilitate bid evaluation process, negotiate prices and contract terms with Bidder to obtain the best value for the Company.
6. Maintain the business line needs/requirements by exercising contract extension options and incorporating additional scope while negotiating the best rates possible with the contractor.
7. Able to Prepare and work on various types of Reports & Data's required for management from Department perspective.
¢ Qualifications: Bachelor degree (preferably in Engineering), Science, Law or other relevant degree.
¢ Experience: 10+ years' relevant experience, with good hands on skills in Pre Contract Award Process (Tendering & Contracting), working with Drilling & Completions services . Good knowledge in legal practices, Contract laws and industry practices.
¢ Good Analytical Skills, strong communication skills (written and verbal) and should be able to perform with minimal supervision
Kintec was established in the UK in 2001 with the purpose of supplying both Contract and Permanent technical engineering personnel. Currently operating within the Oil and Gas, Chemical, Life Sciences, Power, Rail and Infrastructure industries, Kintec’s business reach is on a global scale. Over the years, we have succeeded in developing lasting relationships, with both clients and candidates, and delivered expertise and up to the minute industry knowledge with efficiency and professionalism. With business expansion and the creation of further offices in the UK, networks in the Middle East, Africa, and the US as well as movement further into Europe, Kintec’s market position has gained major strength over its 18 years in business and we have reinforced this further with sector diversification. Kintec prides itself on delivering unparalleled levels of mobilisation support, which includes the organisation of visas, travel, accommodation, local payroll, security and medical insurance. We take great care to ensure that our own employees are provided with all of the necessary in-house training to be able to deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our clients and candidates. Furthermore, we provide opportunities for further career development, as part of our organic growth model, and aim to provide a favourable working environment where our personnel are held in extremely high regard. We see our staff as paramount in terms of establishing a long lasting and successful business, facilitating the overall aim to replicate and build on our historic achievements