At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Role Summary/Purpose
The Lab Supervisor will supervise a team of Lab Technician and run complex chemical testing for Pressure Pumping in Malaysia Essential Responsibilities
- Under general supervision conduct routine laboratory tests, including the necessary checks and operations of equipment required in the laboratory.
- May perform moderately complex assignments that are non-routine, which may include equipment, facilities or product design.
- May provide records of such equipment and others to the customer representative at the customer site.
- Works independently at times and works within a team to complete projects.
- May have more responsibility in compiling, analyzing and interpreting results to internal/external customers.
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely and as described in the standard operations manual.
- Communicates results to supervisor in detailed manner.
- Performs other related duties and handles special projects, as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- High School Diploma or equivalent or specialized vocational training or Associate Degree with 5+ years' experience or University Degree with 3+years' experience.
- Possess people management or leadership skills
- Ability to run appropriate tests and process/procedures.
- Intermediate to advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more