Skills: Materials Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Performs tasks related to receiving, warehousing and internal deliveries of parts and materials to the shop floor. Proficient warehousing and inventory professional, contributes to projects and initiatives, influences at the site level and determines and executes to operational standards and processes within their defined area of responsibility.
And Buyer will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. You will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures.
- Member for the Projects Supply Chain Team
- Receive, classify, and stock incoming goods. This includes ERP updating, managing stocking conditions, and knowing what is where
- Stocks received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from Our-sourced production.
- Internal deliveries of parts and materials to the shop floor
- Perform dimensional and visual inspection of incoming inventory, reworked or returned inventory
- Picks materials, components and end products and deliver them to production or shipping.
- Performs cycle counts & Fills orders and parts.
- Assist with additional operations functions and special projects as required.
- Expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise guided by precedent
- Work with, planning, fulfillment, production and warehouse to best fulfill customer's needs
- Knowledge and understanding of production process work instructions and operates within them to ensure that a device conforms to its specifications
- Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, and environmental regulations
- Interface with production, sales, purchasing and suppliers in order to schedule the receipt of raw material to meet production demand
- Establish plant production schedules, WIP job management and maintain inventory database / cost structure
- Assure that the shop has the necessary materials, configuration records, manpower, and tooling to meet required production levels
- Responsible for assigned commodities to meet the requirements of the business
- Perform some or all of the required functions from initiation of intent to purchase to satisfactory delivery of material or service
- Evaluate current and anticipated requirements, determine potential sources, and stimulate competition
- To coordinate with Project Managers and Project Engineer for Project BOM
- To process the Project BOM in SAP
- To issue purchase order
- To coordinate with ensure the material is delivered on time
- To coordinate with the regional sourcing team to approve vendor
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or local equivalent and strong experience in Manufacturing
- About to graduate or Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate well and work with others
- Proficient in basic mathematics
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Access, Outlook
- Solid communication and analytical skills
- 1 - 2 years experiences in logistics field or similar
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem-solving skills
Location : Seongnam-si(pang), Republic of Korea
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more