Skills: Engineering Technician, Mechanic
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assembly & Test Technician for their Aberdeen based client.
To be able to assemble and test oilfield pressure containing equipment to a high standard, maintaining the highest focus on safety.
* Ensure compliance to all HSEQ procedures and controls.
* To carry out rework/new build as per drawings, BOM's and routing issued to shop.
* Operate test pumps/flushing rigs, torquing equipment for which training will be given.
* Compile reports on condition of equipment stripped and missing/new parts required.
* Liase with customers on work requirements.
* Ability to guide/train and monitor others to develop new skills.
* Keep work area clean and tidy.
Time served Mechanical Technician/Fitter
Knowledge & Skills :
* Experience in a heavy mechanical environment in the offshore industry.
* Competent with the use of measuring equipment.
* Be able to read technical drawings and follow technical procedures.
If interested in this exciting opportunity. Please send CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND