System & Instrumentation Field Engineer
As a Systems and Instrumentation Field Services Engineer with Baker Hughes Digital Solutions business, you will travel to local and international client sites and assist them with installations or ongoing service provision. You will be involved with commissioning new systems and be responsible for maintaining products and systems such as transducers and software systems for Machinery Monitoring, Protection, and Plant Management.
- The Systems & Instrumentation Field Engineer will provide services that will range in scope from Plant Asset Management System commissioning and maintenance from transducers to computer and software systems for Machinery Monitoring, Protection, and Management Systems.
- Field Engineer participates as regional service team member
- Perform installations, commissioning and troubleshooting of Bently Nevada Hardware & Software Products and Solutions at customer locations.
- Provide customers with technical direction and/or project management
- Timely completion of standard service reports, invoicing packages, and other administrative requirements.
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality
- Support the business growth initiatives
- Make decisions based on business impact and technical data
- Assure projects are executed in accordance with the cost allocations that are budgeted, including direct cost and labor hour management.
- Identify problems and take the initiative to eliminate those problems for project success.
- Monitor site safety during project execution
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics or Instrumentation from an accredited university or college .
- 2 years of Field Service in energy and/or oil & gas environment or relevant field .
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.