Skills: Field Service Tech
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Evansville, Wyoming, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Baker Hughes is hiring a Lead Resource Management Specialist (Open Hole Completions) to be based in Evansville, WY.
- Coordinates and supervises activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
- Responsible for single products/services in a single legal entity.
- Monitors daily progress of job(s) or project(s).
- Works independently under general supervision, requiring normal guidance and review.
- Provides some technical guidance and work direction to field staff.
- Handles special projects, as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with open hole completion systems and wellbore construction
- 5+ years of experience in an oilfield operations environment.
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements.
- Thorough understanding of processes and procedures of the operating area.
- Proficient in the use of PC's.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
- Ability to use skills, knowledge and techniques in problem recognition and solution development.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more