Baker Hughes has an opening for CDL Driver (Upstream Chemicals) in Bossier City, LA. Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the transport and application of production chemicals, used by oilfield customers.
- Treatment of customer wells, while on-site, utilizing high pressure chemical applications and chemical transfers
- Special duties as assigned
- Candidate will be travelling 95% of the time, within assigned territory (occasional overnight travel)
- Class "A" CDL with Hazmat Endorsement
- At least 2 years of experience, driving commercially (preferably with HAZMAT Cargo)
- Live within a drivable distance (60 minutes or less) to worksite. There is no relocation assistance offered with this position.
- Must be able to work for any employer in the US (no sponsorship offered at this time)
- At least 2 years commercial driving/Oilfields
- Oilfield production systems experience a plus
- Tri-plex and rotary pumping experience a plus
Bossier City, LA