- Receives inbound material from outside suppliers and other Baker Hughes plants and field locations.
- Stock received material, as well as completed products and assemblies from in-house production.
- Pick materials, components and end products and deliver them to Production or shipping.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Prepare components kits for production, fill orders and supplier subcontract parts.
- May be responsible for contacting and coordinating with freight forwarders for pick up or delivery of goods.
- May be responsible for preparing all of the necessary paperwork (i.e. bill of lading, shipping paperwork, etc).
- Responsible for training new team members. Special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years of related experience.
- Fluent Russian
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Possess basic written communication skills.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Basic PC skills.
- The work environment is very fast paced and noisy. It is one of constant movement while performing the duties of this job.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 lbs, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The employee must be able to operate a forklift while loading or unloading freight.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more