Gaffney, Cline & Associates has an immediate opening for Business Development Manager Russia CaspianAbout Us:
Gaffney, Cline & Associates (GCA) is an international petroleum consultancy, which has been operating worldwide for over 55 years. GCA focuses solely on the petroleum and energy industry, and specializes in the provision of policy, strategy, technical and commercial assistance to governments, financial institutions, and national and international oil, gas and energy companies worldwide.
GCA employs a combination of commercial and technical professionals with its main offices in the United Kingdom, United States and Singapore and supporting offices in Argentina, Australia and Dubai. These professionals encompass all upstream technical disciplines (geology, geophysics, petrophysics, reservoir engineering, drilling and completion and development planning/facilities engineering), with midstream and downstream engineering and economics, commercial, legal and business strategy professionals.
GCA is a subsidiary of Baker Hughes, company (NYSE:BKR). Role Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all external marketing material including website, brochures, advertisements etc.
- Take leading role with Brand re-fresh roll-out and follow-on requirements;
- Responsible for developing and managing GCA's social media content/presence;
- Attend/present at conferences and other venues to promote GCA's activities;
- Provide direct input/manage a wide range of petroleum sector research and operational projects;
- Manage/coordinate GCA's subscriptions for market intelligence etc.
- A highly effective communicator with proven presentation skills and able to influence at the highest levels;
- Excellent problem solving skills with a drive for results;
- Action oriented, ethical with a strong client focus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Able to work both independently and as part of multi-disciplined teams;
- Highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills;
- A good understanding of the industry and trends; and
- Capable of travel flexibility.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Geoscience, Engineering discipline or Marketing, Master's degree preferred.
Baker Hughes Company and Gaffney, Cline & Associates are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.