Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
We are hiring talented Project Accounting Analysts to join our team in AFI Park, Cotroceni offices, Bucharest. In this role you will be responsible for providing day to day and month end close accounting support as well as financial analysis for Cameron projects.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as challenge and progression in your role. With a growing team and the opportunity to work flexible hours there has ever been a better time to join the Cameron, Schlumberger team!
- Prepare and post accounting entries in support of the projects
- Manages financial transactions for multiple subsea projects, to include: tracking and reporting processes for consistent execution of projects and enforcing financial policies and procedures required to ensure the integrity of financial data and reporting.
- Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts
- Reports monthly and quarterly project financial status
- Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements
- Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
- Economic background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar)
- 3+ years strong computer experience - MS Office
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP experience or other ERP system application
- Good analytical skills
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
- Other languages a plus
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.