Skills: Laboratory Ops / Tech
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client, a major service provider to the Oil & Gas industry, have a requirement for a Laboratory Technician. This is a permanent opportunity based in Aberdeen.
As Laboratory Technician, you will be responsible for directing and performing verifiable quality assurance tests on company products. Your main duties will include:
- Comply with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies
- Perform advanced additive selection and design of fluids in assigned sub Product Line and recommends solutions to improve the process
- Supervise personnel to ensure equipment is clean and in proper working condition and proper disposal of Lab waste
- Monitor the operation, maintenance and calibration of Lab equipment
-Prepare presentations for internal and external clients
To be considered for the Laboratory Technician, opportunity you should be able to demonstrate:
- Diploma / Degree in Chemistry
- Completion of all SCDP requirements
- Communication - Verbal & Written
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.