Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
Our Client is looking for a Paraplanner, on a permanent staff basis, location in Aberdeen.
You will be working within a busy team and your role will include:
- Collating client information and preparing suitability letters
- Preparing illustrations and reports for client meetings
- Managing cases to completion and working with internal processing systems
- Ensuring that the business obtained is being processed compliantly and in a timely manner
- Liaising with colleagues and third parties on a daily basis
- Inputting and management of Voyant for client meetings/presentations
- Keep knowledge base up to date with compliance requirements.
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate, IT proficient and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a 'can do' working style.
- You will have been working within an IFA or Wealth Management environment and you are working towards the Level 4 Dip PFS qualification or may even have obtained it
- Alternatively, you may be FPC qualified and/or have significant industry experience
- You will need to have some experience of the administration of IHT and/or Pension and/or Investment products
- You are highly organised and have excellent communication skills
- You will have contact with clients, and it is essential that you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion
- Excellent attention to detail and a good level of suitable first-time compliance results (80% minimum)
- Career paraplanner, willing to commit long term
- Well-presented and professional
- Good knowledge of all Office products. Prior use of a CRM system would be helpful, but not essential
- Highly analytical with proven experience in a similar position
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced office environment with a flexible approach to workload
- Ability to be able to adapt to last minute changes.