Skills: Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Tender/Contract Delivery Coordinator
The key role of the tender/contract coordinator is to support the tender process on behalf of the offshore group and take responsibility for the coordination of the process for the creation, development and finalisation of all types of business Tenders and responses to clients, including RFIs, RFQs, RFPs and ITTs. You will be challenged to be a superuser on the XAIT Porter software application, and train users in the use of the package. Managing key clients to ensure seamless contract delivery as well as a constant focus on building the Peterson brand to our clients. Utilising client relationships to identify new opportunities and market to clients all Peterson Group capabilities is another important aspect of the role.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Read RFI's/ITT's, understand the scope of work, and share summary with Tender Manager.
- Take responsibility for the scheduling and coordination of the various meetings from the kick off meeting to determine strategy and identify wider Tender team, to the final meeting to approve submission.
- Take actions from these meetings and ensure timely delivery by the responsible person.
- Project manage the compilation of information from various departments to complete business Tenders.
- Commercial & Technical qualification of all Tenders ensuring risk mitigation.
- Proof reading the entire Tender to ensure that we are accurately reflecting the customers' and company requirements
- Ensuring that Tenders are delivered within the specified timescales, and delivered to the client in a compliant way, whether by upload to portal, email or by hard copy.
- Support Tender Manager as and when necessary.
- Update and maintain the database of all opportunities, ensuring bid library is up to date at all times
- Review all client contracts, understand the scope of work, and share opportunities to improve revenue Provide feedback to the operations team of any potential challenge. Provide support to Operations team where required to smooth out any challenges before they become problematic.
Qualifications and experience
Minimum 3 Years' experience in a Tender/Commercial environment. Competent in completing full tender process from ITT receipt through to Contract Award.
Full suite of skills from presenting, tender writing, pricing and qualification of Tenders is necessary.
Working knowledge of Microsoft packages, design-based software such as Microsoft Publisher or Adobe, PowerPoint, VISIO would be preferred.
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
How to Apply
Please click at 'Apply for this job' to upload your resume. For further information please contact:
Peterson offers safe, reliable and value added risk management and logistics solutions to the energy, shipping and agricultural industry globally from strategic locations. Additionally, we offer specialist activities including inspection and certification of a broad range of products. Founded in 1920, Peterson is non-stock listed and family-owned. Together with sister company Control Union we operate in over 70 countries worldwide.
Peterson operates across many different industries. From agriculture to coal and minerals and from oil and gas to biofuels and biomass, together we are One Peterson. We offer three core activities, namely quality assurance, integrated logistics and related activities. Related activities include recruitment, procurement, project and consultancy services.