Role: Operations Advisor - Water Treatment Facility
Duration: 12 Months rolling
Requirements: Previous Water Treatment Facility Operations experience absolutely essential Scope of Responsibilities
The QA Operations Advisor is responsible for coaching and advising the site teams to develop organizational capabilities and rigor in core operations activities by following operating procedures.
Reports to Water Flood OTL but the following positions are they key interfaces of daily basis:
- QA2 Operations Advisor
- QA and QA2 Maintenance Advisors
- BOC QA operations teams
- Veolia Engineers.
- CPS Operations Advisors
- BOC QA Leadership Team
- Operating expert for water treatment systems (filtration, mixers, settlers, pumps, coagulants, chemical treatment, measurement, monitoring)
- In-depth knowledge of the various industry procedures and practices.
- Coaching and field-based leadership on operating excellence e.g. LO/LC, procedures, routines, CoW, operating within safe operating envelope.
- Review and continuously update Operating procedures.
- QA Operations representative for MOC Process at different gates
- Implementation QA Operating disciplines
- Assist in root cause analysis and ensure corrective actions are implemented as per target dates
- Assist and coach in solving practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Conduct periodical reviews of all processes, procedures and systems to ensure they are accurate, compliant, effective, and efficient
- Implement a performance culture within the QA2PU
- Attend and contribute to daily management and safety meetings and coach for efficiency
- Ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Increasing the production capacity by improving performance.
- Support achievement of the injection targets safely.
- Developing strategies to increase injection with safe and cost-efficient methods.
- Ensure that the Company HSE policy is effectively implemented and that corrective measures are taken in a timely manner.
· Process Engineers or equivalent
· Minimum of 5 years' experience in Oil and Gas field and water treatment.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.