Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Raeburn Recruitment are assisting our client, a leading oil field service company, with a requirement for a Legal Assistant. This is a permanent opportunity and is based in Aberdeen.
As Legal Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the Company's in-house attorneys in handling various legal matters. Your main duties will include:
- Ensuring that all required filings for corporate compliance internally and externally are met
- Managing Share Allocations
- Arranging Board Meetings
- Providing additional administration support
To be considered for the Legal Assistant opportunity, you should be able to demonstrate or have the following qualifications:
- Previous experience with Corporate Compliance working with either an Operator or Service Provider is essential
- An undergraduate degree and/or paralegal certificate
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.