Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist supervisor with preparing chemicals.
- Assist supervisor to maintain Seahawk cementing unit.
- Assist supervisor to perform cementing job.
- Perform Pressure testing of BOP, Well test equipment and others.
- Preparation of chemicals and tools in the base.
- Under minimal supervision, receive and follow detailed instructions on how to safely perform intermediate hands-on technical duties for the product line services.
- Responsibilities include job preparation, pre and post job checks, load-out, rigging up and rigging down and field maintenance of equipment.
- Assemble pipes, hoses and pumping equipment using hand tools with minimal supervision.
- Must be physically able to handle technical tasks in harsh environmental conditions and capable of performing strenuous physical labor.
- Must operate company equipment in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrive at jobsite or other designated destination at scheduled time.
- Maintain good customer relations and proper communication with coworkers and supervisors.
- Maintain regulatory documentation as required.
- May be required to hold industry related certifications. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Industry experience and product line raining required.
- General knowledge of basic oil and gas industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.