Skills: Construction Manager, Construction Superintendent
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Work Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Rotation: 6 weeks/ 2 weeks off
We are looking for a Construction Manager.
- Participate in the project from System Definition phase and heavily engaged during Detailing & Fabrication, Assembly and Integration test phases.
- Be a part of the Project Management Team and be jointly accountable for achieving the project objectives (budget, scope, time schedule and quality).
- Execution; coordinate product areas/work pack deliveries, participate in tender teams when bidding new projects, manage and control mechanical completion, ensure development of final documentation, manage system integration testing (SIT), review and ensure timely release of fabrication documentation for all main components and assemblies
- Quality Management; review quality plans to regards to quality control for internal fabrication and follow up fabrication sites proper implementation
- Responsible for the time management of internal fabrication, manufacturing and testing. Supporting role in SIT, installation and commissioning including mobilisation and offshore operation of rental equipment.
- Communication Management; ensure efficient communication between the project and manufacturing sites, progress reporting
- HSE Management; overall responsible for HSE at Test site, i.e. Ensure HSE resources on site to organise HSE activities/actions
MSc. in Engineering or/and Business Administration
Minimum 5 years of experience from international Oil & Gas or infrastructure industries in lead construction position
Basic understanding of ERP systems, preferably SAP
Good communication and leadership skills
Good knowledge of the English language
Systematic and analytical
High integrity and ethical values
Ability to work both operationally and strategically
Flexibility on travelling required according to the project's needs
Competitive compensation and benefits
Good work/life balance
Positive work environment with challenging tasks
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.